Hajj is the one of the five pillar of Islam. It is a religious obligation on a Muslim once in a life if possess the wealth to do it. In order to perform hajj the pilgrim have to travel to Makkah and Madinah situated in Saudi Arabia. In order to get visa for Hajj the UK residents should fulfill the following requirement mentioned below.
- Duly filled and completed application form by the applicant.
- Passport sized photograph 2 in number.
- The passport should be valid up to six months.
- Visa application should only be deal through proper Hajj visa agent listed on www.saudiembassy.org.uk. For better Hajj visa assistant you can visit www.Umrahexpert.co.uk.
- A meningitis immunisation certificate, a vaccination certificate should be also given and pilgrims should be vaccinated at least ten days before going to Hajj.
- Children’s that are of one year or above and travelling on their parents passports their photograph must be affixed on the passport and it should be endorsed by the concern authorities. In addition to this their photographs should also be attached to application form.
- Females should be going with a Mohram. A Mohram can be Father, Husband, Uncle, and Elder son, Brother or Nephew. The age for a Mohram should be at least 17 years old.
- For all non-Uk passport holders they should possess a permanent residency in UK.
- The time for lodging of passport is from 9 am to 12 noon from Monday to Friday (inclusive).
- For the collection of proceed passport the timing are from 3.00 pm to 00 pm Monday to Thursday, and on Friday it will be from 2.00pm to 3.00pm.
- The date for the Hajj visa application acceptance starts from 15th of Shawwal and the last date for acceptance of applications is the 25th of Dhu’l-Qada according to the Hejirah calendar. Please keep updated with the regulation from the start of season.
- The validity of the visa starts from the date of issue.
- The application form should be completed in BLOCK CAPITAL LETTERS and Black ink only.
- Hajj visas are given free of cost.
- For any further information you can contact the Consular section.
The pilgrims are not allowed to take any picture, photograph, written material and poster for any political activity or propaganda. Pilgrims should also respect and follow the Saudi Arabia rules and regulations.
- Hajj Instructions 2012 G
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Ministry of Hajj
- Hajj Instructions 1433 Hijri – corresponding to 2012 G
We hope that all the tour operator will follow the rules and regulations and arranging Hajj Packages according to the following instructions:
- Pilgrims must abide by the dates of grouping in order to avoid the crowding due to high temperature out there.
- Mange the pilgrim in proper way so that they don’t rush for buses on their arrival to reach the destination. Try to keep them away from direct sunlight.
- The hajj mission and travel operator should contact the experienced contractor for catering services so that the condition of the delivered food to pilgrims should be good irrespective of the high temperatures, delay in delivery or storage.