Umrah is a religious obligation offered by the Muslims all around the world and for this purpose they have to visit Makkah and Madina situated in Saudi Arabia. In order to get visa for Umrah the UK residents should fulfill the following requirement mentioned below.
- Duly filled and completed application form by the applicant.
- Passport sized photograph 2 in number.
- The passport should be valid up to six months.
- Visa application should only be deal through proper Umrah Visa agent listed on www.saudiembassy.org.uk. For better visa assistant you can visit UMRAH EXPERT.
- A meningitis immunisation certificate, a vaccination certificate should be also given and pilgrims should be vaccinated at least ten days before going to Umrah.
- Children’s that are of one year or above and travelling on their parents passports their photograph must be affixed on the passport and it should be endorsed by the concern authorities. In addition to this their photographs should also be attached to application form.
- Females should be going with a Mohram. A Mohram can be Father, Husband, Uncle, and Elder son, Brother or Nephew. The age for a Mohram should be at least 17 years old.
- For all non-Uk passport holders they should possess a permanent residency in UK.
- The time for lodging of passport is from 9 am to 12 noon from Monday to Friday (inclusive).
- For the collection of proceed passport the timming are from 3.00 pm to 00 pm Monday to Thursday, and on Friday it will be from 2.00pm to 3.00pm.
- The last date for the Umrah visa application is 15th of Ramzan. Please keep updated with the regulation from the start of season.
- The validity of the visa starts from the date of issue.
- The application form should be completed in BLOCK CAPITAL LETTERS and Black ink only.
- Umrah visas are given free of cost.
- For any further information you can contact the Consular section.
The pilgrims are not allowed to take any picture, photograph, written material and poster for any political activity or propaganda. Pilgrims should also respect and follow the Saudi Arabia rules and regulations.