Ramadan is the holy month in Islam and ninth month on the Islamic calendar. It has a very significant place in the life a Muslim as it the time of countless blessing from Allah Almighty towards his believer and the great time to ask forgiveness of the sins committed by one in his life. As Ramadan begins and it is practiced by the Muslims, most of the people fast from dawn to sunset without water or food under the command of Allah Almighty and restrain themselves from doing bad things. People choose suitable Hajj Packages having all the basic facilities.
To help one self-get through the month of Ramadan, some quotes are shared below about fasting.
- Fasting is, first and foremost, an exercise in identifying and managing adversity in all its forms. Faith, with full ethics and devotion fasting calls women and men to an extra degree of self-awareness in the month of Ramadan.
- A fast is not a hunger strike done by a person. Fasting is the obedience toward the Allah Almighty.
- Through prayer, fasting, and reading Holy Quran, Allah Almighty will answer.
- Periodic fasting can help clear up the mind and strengthen the body and the spirit of a person to be more devoted to the path of Allah Almighty.
- Start the practice of self-control with some self-mortification; begin with fasting in the month of Ramadan.
- We must control our ego, and through this control, step outside from yourself and educate yourself in giving to others. Fasting requires that we rediscover all that is around us, and reattach ourselves with our environment. Cheap Hajj Packages are offered by to help the customers in their traveling under the budget.
- Devote your time more in prayers and worshiping Allah Almighty.
- The philosophy of fasting calls upon us to know ourselves, how to control ourselves, and how to discipline ourselves in a better way to free ourselves
- Fasting is much related to prayer and other good deeds. Fasting without prayer, is not complete fasting it is simply being hungry.
- Instead of looking outside of ourselves and counting potential enemies, fasting summons us to turn our glance inward, and measure our greatest challenge that includes the self, the ego, in our eyes when we see toward others.
- Ramadan is the time which is blessed. Ramadan is the time loved by the Muslims from all over the world. The month in which the Quran was sent on Prophet Hazrat Muhammad, a time of great blessing in which one can repent. Fasting for Allah Almighty is a great Muslim act; which control desires and suppress them. People searching for Cheapest Hajj Packages should go for group packages as they are more affordable.
- Fasting is a shield with which a believer protects himself from the fire of hell.
- The above mentioned are some facts about fasting in Ramadan and how you can get the most benefits from fasting in terms of your health, prayer, and devotee of Allah Almighty.
The above mentioned are some facts about fasting in Ramadan and how you can get the most benefits from fasting in terms of your health, prayer, and devotee of Allah Almighty.